- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- Low Pressure
- 17' 6"
- 6' 7"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 102 42/95
History and Notes
- c1837 Seized by Americans for breaching custom laws.
- 1837, Apr 23 Owned Buffalo, NY parties; renamed BARCELONA.
- 1839, May 13 Rebuilt as 2 masted schooner; 89 old style tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- J.W. Hall
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio