- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1879, Oct Owned John McKae, Ottawa, ONT.
- 1881, Jan Owned James Boswell, Ottawa.
- 1882 Owned F.J. Boswell, Kingston, ONT; rebuilt at Ottawa as barge; 108 X 22.8 X 7; 126 gross / 126 registered tons or 150.28 gross / 102.19 registered tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio