- Original Owner
- Minneapolis, St. Paul and Buffalo SS Co.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Jun 25 Launched
- 1892, Aug 17 First trip
- 1892, Oct 14 Collision, steamer NAHANT in Straits
- 1894 Several unsuccessful freights.
- 1894, Aug 4 Aground head Hay Lake Channel, Sault.
- 1896, Apr 18 Owned Bessemer Steamship Co., Duluth MN.
- 1896, Jun 16 Renamed HENRY CORT.
- 1901 Owned Pittsburg Steam Ship Co.
- 1917, Dec Sunk, Detroit River by MIDVALE; salvaged; repaired Toledo, OH.
- 1918 Rebuilt Conneaut, OH; 1 deck with arches, trunk type hull; 4 watertight bulkheads; 2 13' 9" x 11' @ 160# steam scotch boilers, Marine Iron Works, Toledo, OH (1911)
- 1927 Stranded Colchester Reef; cranes installed.
- 1930 Owned Lakesport shipping and Navigation Co., Detroit.
- 1933 Holed by Ice; sunk Nicholson dock, Detroit, steel laden.
- 1934, Nov 30 Stranded, sunk Lake Michigan.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:09:00