- Tonnage Old Style
- 24,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1865 Readmeasured 345.29 gross tons.
- 1868 Repaired.
- 1869, Nov Grounded Bois Blanc Island, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1871 Owned L. Holt, Clayton, NY.
- 1871, Apr Converted to barge.
- 1872, Nov Ashore Tibbets Point near Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1876 Owned B. Whitaker, Detroit; ran on Pridgeon Line.
- 1877, Oct 13 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:04:47