- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1857 Capsized in gale off Waukegan, IL.
- 1858, Jul Capsized off St. Joseph, MI; one man lost.
- 1860 Owned T. S. Boyd, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned George Hammer, Chicago, IL.
- 1866 Owned McCollum, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868 69.73 gross tons.
- 1870, Jul 14 Pulled off beach, Milwaukee; towed to marsh south of harbor.
- 1873, Sep 21 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio