- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Mar 24 Launched for Andrews & Boland; painted bright green.
- 1895, Nov 5 Lost Lake Erie.
- 1900 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1907 Sold Canadian (C122637).
- 1920, Jun Laid up Kingston inner harbor grave yard.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 13:00:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio