- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Mar 30 Owned Cleveland Cedar Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1894, Mar 31 Owned William J. Harlow et al, Toledo, OH.
- 1894, Sep 5 Grounded, Hog Lake Canal, Sault Ste. Marie, MI; released by tug BROCKAWAY.
- 1899 Rebuilt & lengthened at Toledo; 193.7 x 35 x 11'; 639 gross tons.
- 1901, Jun 29 Became waterlogged in gale & abandoned, Lake Superior; later towed to Port Coldwell, ONT.
- 1902 Rebuilt, Toledo; 193.7 x 35 x 10.6'; 575 gross tons; renamed HARLOW.
- 1906 Stranded on head of Fighting Island near Detroit, MI.
- 1913, Feb 13 Owned Lillian B. Burke et al, Detroit.
- 1914, Jul 29 Owned Edward Closser et al, Detroit.
- 1915 Rebuilt as clam shell dredge.
- 1916, Jul 6 Owned Frederick D. Gleason, Detroit.
- 1921, May 16 Owned F.D. Gleason Coal Co., Detroit.
- 1927, Jun 30 Enrollment surrendered, Detriot; "vessel abandoned-wore out".
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 01:03:51
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio