- 335' 10"
- 14' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 1,991 13/95
- 2,000 passengers
History and Notes
- 1854, Mar 21 Launched.
- 1854, Jul 21 First enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1854, Oct 25 Collided with schooner SARAH A. GREEN in Detroit River.
- 1855, Mar Received boiler, stateroom & cabin improvements.
- 1857 Laid up Detroit.
- 1859, Aug 31 Struck schooner LOUISA at Detroit.
- 1863, May 2 Owned Boston, MA; later dismantled, Buffalo, NY; engine to NY for another PLYMOUTH ROCK.
- 1863, Jun 25 Made a bark.
- 1869, Nov 23 Filled with water in storm, Lake Huron.
- 1871, Sep 16 Owned Fitzgerald & Leighton; hull brought to Port Huron, MI to use as drydock.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of
- Unique ID
- Artist: Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:58:43