- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 45,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1873, May 27 Launched Manitowoc, WI.
- 1873, Jun 10 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1873, Aug Sprang leak, damaged cargo.
- 1873, Nov Collision with schooner TOPSY.
- 1877, Aug Collision with schooner HELVETIA at Chicago, IL.
- 1879, Sep 26 Ashore Middle Island Reef.
- 1879, Oct 9 Damaged by collision with schooner I.N. FOSTER at Plum Island.
- 1881, May 5 Owned Edward R. Smith, Buffalo who repaired her following damage in a gale.
- 1882, Mar 20 Owned Smith and Davis, Buffalo et al.
- 1883 Towed by COFFINBERRY.
- 1885 Towed by CITY OF ROME.
- 1885, Oct 10 Wrecked Lake Superior.
- 1899 Dynamited.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Ed Middleton
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:52:13
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio