- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Origionally ran on Saginaw River in Armstrong's "Bay Line" with SALOR BOY, NEWS BOY & POST BOY.
- 1888, Sep 15 Owned Bishoff & Hanson.
- 1889, Mar 22 Repaired.
- 1891 Owned Jno. H. Hanson, Superior, WI.
- 1893, Aug 24 Scorched by burning of another boat at Ashland, WI.
- 1900 Owned F.A. Bishoff, Ashland.
- 1906 Rebuilt; 77.7 x 21 x 7'; 65 gross/57 net tons.
- 1909 Owned Portage Lake Steamship Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1919 Owned Clow & Lloyd Transportation Co., Duluth.
- 1925 Owned Charles Fix, Buffalo, NY.
- 1929 Abandoned for age & condition at Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C. Patrick Labadie
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:51:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio