- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- 90,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1870, May 13 Enrolled Detroit, ran Pat Huron, MI to Toledo, OH in lumber trade.
- 1873, Mar 22 Owned P.S. McCormick, Detroit and Mary Banfield, Toronto, ONT.
- 1873, Jul 1 Sunk Sister Island with cargo staves; bound Toledo to Cleveland, OH; released by tug FAVORITE.
- 1874, Apr 27 Owned Boyce, Howard et al, Henderson, NY.
- 1877, May 10 Owned A.E. White, Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1878, Apr 4 Owned H.W. Millard.
- 1879, Jun 30 Documents surrendered; wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID