- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Built for passenger & freight service via Ottawa River to the
- Chalk River
- 1861 Repaired
- 1870 Tonnage not registered, reported as running without certificate
- 1871 Inspected at Pembroke; 120 tons
- 1872 Inspected at Allumette Lake; listed as passenger
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio