- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1870, Aug 3 Registered Picton, ONT; cost $45,000; ran Trenton-Belleville and Montreal, QUE.
- 1872, Apr 2 Owned Bay of Quinte and St. Lawrence Navagation Co., Picton, ONT.
- 1877 Readmeasured 490.53 net tons; rebuilt with upper deck cabins; ran Toronto-Port Dalhousie, ONT.
- 1882, Sep Wrecked Lake Erie; slated to run Owne Sound-Soo; wrecked enroute.
- Mills List
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:35:39
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio