- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 160 89/95
History and Notes
- 1867, Jul Registered Picton, ONT.
- 1878 Rebuilt possibly by Robinson, 98.75 x 22.75 x 9.58', 160 tons.
- 1878, Feb 11 Owned J. D. Arterhout, Hillier, ONT.
- 1879, Oct 1 Owned John Walters, South Marysburg, ONT.
- 1881, Apr 29 Owned Robert Charles Smith, Jr., Port Hope, ONT.
- 1883 Wrecked.
- 1886 Repaired.
- 1900, Jul 1 Foundered, Lake Ontario.
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:35:20
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio