- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883, Sep 4 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; replaced CARRIE A. BLOOD; ran St. Clair and Detroit Rivers.
- 1886 Owned J. English, Saginaw; renamed, ran Saginaw River, later owned Dora May Brower, Ashland, WI.
- 1889, Apr 15 Owned Dora English, also owned W. R. BURT.
- 1890, Jul 9 Owned Jacob B. Seligman; ran Petoskey, MI-Charlevoix, MI.
- 1891 Owned Abbie B. Smith, Charlevoix, MI.
- 1891, Oct Owned J. H. Hansen, Superior, WI; ran Duluth, MN-Old Superior.
- 1892 Sunday excursions to Spirit Lake.
- 1892, May Owned Duluth Superior Steamship Co.; ran Duluth, MN-Two Harbors, MN, Spirit Lake and Fond du Lac; excursions to Apostle Islands.
- 1893 Ran Superior-Duluth and St. Paul.
- 1893, Aug Collision, sinking yacht ELLIDA; one life lost.
- 1893, Aug 24 Ran Ashland-Washburn replacing PLOUGHBOY.
- 1894, Apr Chartered by Kalenbach, fish business, Duluth, MN.
- 1894, May Ran Duluth-Ashland.
- 1896 Owned Lizzie J. Bower, Ashland, WI; ran Duluth, Ashland and Bayfield as ferry.
- 1901 Owned, Dora May Brower; 2 decks.
- 1904, Aug 5 Burned, sank, Ashland, WI.
- 1905 Rebuilt as day boat; 86.2 x 18.2 x 6', 71 gross/64 net tons, 230hp engine; ran with LENA KNOBLOCK and ALTON, Sandusky Bay-Johnson's Island service.
- 1906, Aug 8 Foundered, Lake Erie.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:34:42