- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 900 tons
History and Notes
- 1889, Apr 24 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; regularly towed MINNIE ORTON, J.R. EDWARDS, & WILLIAM A YOUNG in lumber trade.
- 1895, Apr 19 Getting steel keelson from Love Boiler Works at Port Huron.
- 1918, Apr 24 Owned Reid Towing & Wrecking Do., Duluth, MN.
- 1920, Mar 17 Sold Canadian; C141752; renamed MAPLE GULF; 174 x 32 x 14.9; 821 gross/483 net tons; owned Canada Steamship Co.
- 1920, Nov 15 Wrecked Lake Ontario.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:33:36
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio