- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
- 227 55/95
- 2300 barrels
History and Notes
- 1848, Jul 7 Enrolled Detroit, MI; built to carry lumber.
- 1849, Apr 12 Opened navigation at Straits; ran St. Clair, MI to Milwaukee, WI; ran Detroit to Buffalo rest of season.
- 1850, Oct 3 Stranded and wrecked at Ashtabula, OH.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID