- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1834 First enrolled Portland (Lorain), OH.
- 1839, Aug Chartered Western Transportation-Great Western Line.
- 1848 Stranded on Lake Huron; 70 x 26 x 7'; 90.93 old style tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio