- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 400,000 ft. lumber
History and Notes
- 1895 Enrolled at Grand Haven, Michigan
- 1908 Owned John Hickler, Buffalo, New York
- 1909 Owned John M. McKerchey, Detroit
- 1910 Same owner, made into sand sucker at William Oades Shipyard,
- 1912 Owned E.P. Merritt, Detroit
- 1912, November 10 Documents surrendered at Detroit, "vessel lost"
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:28:14
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio