- Original Owner
- W. F. Botsford estate
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Jun 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1890, Jun 21 Owned Graves, Upham et al, Duluth.
- 1891, Aug Collision with PATHFINDER.
- 1892, Jul 6 Stranded Gray's Reef, Isle Royale, released, steamer DIXON.
- 1893, Jul 22 Owned Brown, Graves, Ripley and Spencer, Duluth, MN.
- 1894, May 10 Owned George G. Barnum, Duluth.
- 1894, Oct 10 Owned George G. Barnum and William Dunwoody, Duluth.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:21:08