- 17' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1853, September 22 Enrolled at Buffalo, New York
- 1854 Enrolled at Detroit
- 1858-59 In Detroit River Tug Association, along with 13 other steam
- 1860 Owned Norton & Swartout, Algonac, Michigan
- 1863 Owned A. & S.L. Smith, Algonac
- 1865 Last listed
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio