- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1893, Nov 29 Rudder gone & drifted on Lake Michigan.
- 1898 Large repairs; diagonal straps on frames, steel boiler house; 267 x 41 x 23'; 1,821 gross/ 1,461 net tons.
- 1899 Owned R.P. Fitzgerald et al, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1905 Owned Pittsburgh & Erie Coal Co.
- 1908, Sep 17 Struck unknown obstruction with propeller, 1 blade broke off, Calumet(?) River, Chicago, IL.
- 1917, May 9 Collided with & sank by carferry DETROIT, Detroit River.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Milwaukee Public Library
- John O. Greenwood
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:18:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio