- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 211 78/95
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned Captain Reed, Kenosha, WI.
- 1875 Owned Reed & Mixer, Henderson, NY.
- 1876 Repaired.
- 1879 Owned Reed & Mixer, Kenosha, WI.
- 1879 Repaired.
- 1881 Repaired.
- 1883 Repaired.
- 1884 Owned Edward Warner, Chicago, IL.
- 1885 Readmeasured, 121 x 26 x 8'; 206.25 gross tons.
- 1887, Nov 24 Collision with barge MELBOURNE in fog at Chicago & abandoned; later towed into harbor for repairs; owned Peter & Louis Peterson, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1888 Refastened, recaulked, new timbers fore & aft.
- 1890 Owned K.G. Nyhagen, Manitowoc.
- 1896 Dismantled, converted to tow barge at Manitowoc.
- 1899 Owned Pankratz Lumber Co.
- 1899, Sep 19 Owned Leathem & Smith, Sturgeon Bay, WI; renamed J.S. WILLIAMS.
- 1901, May 11 Leaking, pushed ashore & sank, south of shipyard, Sturgeon Bay.
- 1902, May 24 Owned Graef & Nobel, Sturgeon Bay; raised & taken to McCracken's Cove at mouth of bay to be used as dock at their quarry.
- 1910 Burned to water's edge.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:16:18