- Propulsion Type
- 140' 6"
- 22' 7"
- 10' 1/2"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 302 90/95
History and Notes
- 1845 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1845, Oct 10 Collision with steamer TROY off Dunkirk, NY, Lake Erie; heavy damages.
- 1846, Feb 17 Owned William F. Allen, Cleveland, OH.
- 1847, Oct 6 Collision with steamer OREGON near Cleveland, OH; damaged stem & forefoot.
- 1847, Nov 21 Burned, Lake Michigan.
- 1848, Jun 29 Engine, boiler & cargo salvaged.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:15:44