- Sail Number Masts
History and Notes
- 1880's & 1890's Sand & gravel scow owned & operated Milwaukee.
- 1890, Oct 19 Capsized Lake Michigan off Racine, WI.
- 1890, Oct 20 Vessel sighted & towed in.
- 1894 Perhaps ashore in storm, Michigan City, IN.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio