- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Jun 10 Keel laid.
- 1892, Sep 28 Launched.
- 1892, Nov 24 Left first trip from Frankfort, MI to Kewaunee, WI.
- 1892, Nov 29 Went ashore about 15 miles north of Kewaunee, WI due to fog on first return trip, carrying 6 railroad cars of apples.
- 1896 Forward engine & screw removed, forward stack removed.
- 1908 Rebuilt Milwaukee or Manitowoc Dry Dock Co.
- 1910, Mar 8 Burned Chicago & Northwestern carferry slip at Manitowoc, WI with 20 loaded railroad cars lumber & other cargo.
- 1911, Jun 9 Considered hazard to navigation, was raised by L.D. Smith Wrecking Co. & taken to Muskegon.
- 1911 Made unpowered sand scow for Love Construction Co.
- 1912, Oct "Barge #1" given spars and sails Reiboldt & Wolter Shipyard; owned Johnson & Rasch.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Great Lakes Register
- Great Lakes News
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:55:53