- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1921 13' 9" x 11' 9", 175# steam scotch boilers, Maniitowoc Ship Building Co.
- 1930 Owned Pere Marquette Railway Co., Ludington, MI.
- 1930 Forced into idleness, Ludington, MI by the depression.
- 1935, Nov Towed, Manitowoc, WI shipyards; cut up for scrap; first vessel to be scrapped at Manitowoc.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- H. J. Hanson
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:07:14