- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 122 72/95
History and Notes
- 1836 Enrolled Presque Isle, NY.
- 1844, Oct 22 Ashore, Cleveland, OH.
- 1849, May 13 Lost topmast, Buffalo, NY.
- 1851, Aug 7 Leaking, Lake Michigan; towed to Chicago by steamer SAM WARD.
- 1854 Enrolled, Detroit, MI; 122 72/95 tons.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio