- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 800,000 ft. lumber
History and Notes
- 1907, Sep 9 Owned, Joseph C. Ford, Fruitport, MI.
- 1908, May 8 Owned Spring Lake Iron Co., Fruitport.
- 1912, May 23 Owned Pentland Steamship Co., Mentor Special District, OH.
- 1918, Apr 20 Owned Ontario Trading Co., Mentor Special District, OH.
- 1921, Nov 22 Ashore, Weaver Point, St. Lawrence River, abandoned to underwriters.
- 1922, Aug Released.
- 1922, Nov 4 Owned, Augustus R. Hinckley, Oswego, NY.
- 1923, May 2 Owned A. R. Hinckley, et al, Oswego.
- 1928 Struck Port Colborne, ONT breakwall "damaged beyond repair".
- 1928, May 18 Enrollment surrendered, Oswego, NY, "vessel abandoned".
- 1928 Salvaged.
- 1929 Listed, Green's Marine Directory.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwre
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-25 00:04:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio