- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, May 8 Enrolled Manistee; ran Chicago to Traverse City, Petoskey and Harbor Springs.
- 1892, Apr 15 Owned Seymour Transportation Co., Manistee, MI.
- 1894, Apr 12 Owned Northern Transportation Co.; ran Benton Harbor to Milwaukee and Chicago to Straits on Charter to Graham and Morton Co.
- 1895, Jan 30 Stuck in ice mouth of river at Benton Harbor, released by tug, TRAMP.
- 1898, Jan Recent collision with steamer IOWA near Kenosha, WI.
- 1898, May Rebuilt Manitowoc, WI; new boilers by Manitowoc Steam Boiler Works; reinforced bow for winter work; chartered by Crosby Transportation Co.; ran Muskegon to Grand Haven and Milwaukee.
- 1899, Mar 14 Owned H.W. and C.B. Hart, Green Bay, WI; ran to Lake Michigan ports.
- 1899, May Grounded on sand bar off Omena; released by steamer CRESCENT.
- 1899, Jul Collision with steamer COLUMBA at Mackinac Island Landing.
- 1899, Sep Ashore one mile below Encampment.
- 1901, Apr 15 Owned G.P. Cory, Green Bay and S.J. Dunkley, kalamazoo, MI; ran Holland to Milwaukee.
- 1901, May Ran Chicago IL to Owen Sound, ONT.
- 1901, Aug 5 Owned Dunkley Co.
- 1901, Aug Collision with steamer FRANK WOODS at mouth Chicago harbor.
- 1902, Apr 29 Owned Dunkley-Williams Co.; ran Chicago to South Haven.
- 1908, May 9 Owned George F. Arnold, Mackinaw Island, MI.
- 1908, Aug 17 Owned Dunkley-Williams Co.
- 1909, May 5 Owned Oliver W Norton, Chicago.
- 1909, Jun 1 Owned Chicago and South Haven Steamship Co.
- 1927 Rebuilt Burger and Burger, Manitowoc; scotch boiler 13'5" X 12'9" @ 135# steam by American Shipbuilding Co., Cleveland, OH, 1901; ran Chicago to Milwaukee.
- 1927, Sep 30 Owned Leroy Woodland, Chicago, IL.
- 1928, Aug 23 Owned Francis Bloodgood Jr., Milwaukee.
- 1935, Dec 3 Burned Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:57:58