- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Jul Collision with unknown propeller near Mammy Judy Island (sic), lost her Bowsprit.
- 1860 Owned Pomeroy & Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1860, Nov 12 Collision with anchored schooner TELEGRAPH in St. Clair River, lost main mast; towed to Detroit for new spar.
- 1863 Owned Porter & Merrill, Chicago.
- 1864 Large repairs.
- 1868 Owned, Milwaukee, WI; 263.38 gross tons.
- 1869 Rebuilt.
- 1871 New mast at Fitzgerald's Yard, Port Huron, MI.
- 1872, Sep Ashore, Lake Erie.
- 1872, Oct Wrecking expidition gave her up as hopeless.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio