- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1899, Aug 19 Aground in fog off Knife Island, Lake Superior, 20 miles northeast of Duluth, MN; salvaged by Captain Inman, Duluth.
- 1905, Mar 8 Owned Lake Transit Co., Duluth.
- 1906 Lengthened, 454', 4,077 gross tons by Toledo Shipbuilding Co.
- 1925 Owned Nicholson Universal Steamship Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1926 Converted to auto carrier, River Rouge yard of Great Lakes Engineering Works.
- 1942, Jun Reconverted to bulkfreighter, American Shipbuilding Co., Buffalo, NY; 454' x 44.5' x 22.5', 3,972 gross tons.
- 1947 Owned T. H. Browning Steamship Co., Detroit.
- 1948, Sep Owned Nicholson Transit Co., Ecorse, MI & refitted as auto carrier.
- 1951, Oct 29 Collision with gasoline laden barge MORANIA 130 at Buffalo Harbor entry, bow & forward cabins burned with captain & wheelsman.
- 1951-52 Rebuilt, River Rouge yard.
- 1955, Aug Owned Omega Lake Ship Co. Inc., Buffalo & converted to a grain storage barge; propeller blades removed.
- 1962 Owned Marine Salvage Ltd., Port Colborne, ONT for scrapping.
- 1963, Jul Scrapping began at Humberstone, ONT, by 1964 completely dismantled.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:49:58