- Original Owner
- F. B. Gardiner
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Enrolled, Chicago, IL
- 1876 Owned Mosher & Dunham, Chicago, IL.
- 1876 New deck, 579 gross tons.
- 1881, Jun 18 Collision with schooner THOMAS P. SHELDON near Racine, WI, fog.
- 1883, Sep 12 Ashore, Lighthouse Point near "Cheboygan, MI?"
- 1883 Released & taken to Manitowoc for thorough rebuild; owned J. S. Dunham.
- 1890 Renamed BLAINE, JAMES G.
- 1906, Jul 24 Ashore near Algoma Mills, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1908, Jul 8 Ashore, Lake Ontario; owned Richard Fitzgerald, Ogdensburg, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:36:26
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio