- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, May 5 Sold to Toledo, OH parties.
- 1899 Owned Leander Burdick, et al, Toledo, OH.
- 1901 247' X 35.8' X 22.2', 1634 gross tons.
- 1906 Disabled rudder, anchored off Port Hope, towed to Harbor Beach by tug FISHER, then ato Milwaukee dry dock by tug HOWARD.
- 1910 Sunk near Garden Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1912 Rebuilt at Leatham D.S. Smith shipyard, Sturgeon Bay, WI; deepened 3'8".
- 1916 Owned American Steam Ship Co., Milwaukee, WI.
- 1916, May 19 Owned Massey Steam Ship Co., Fort Williams, ONT; 247.6' X 35.8' X 22.2', 1634 gross tons; C138004.
- 1916, Jun 26 Sunk by collision with steamer JAMES J. HILL.
- 1975 Wrecked located.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- John O. Greenwood
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:31:33
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio