- Original Owner
- G.W. Pankratz
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899, Apr 28 Rebuilt at Manitowoc.
- 1910, Mar 6 Abandoned & dismantled.
- 1918 Rebuilt at Sandusky, OH as OSWEGATCHIE, US216145.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:23:51
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio