- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 268 19/95
History and Notes
- 1847, Apr 17 Launched; intended to do business between Toledo, OH & Oswego, NY.
- 1850 Ashore near Sackets Harbor; pulled off.
- 1851, May 1 Ashore new Sackets Harbor; repaired.
- 1852 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, May 19 With cargo of corn from Chicago to Buffalo, went ashore near the east pier, Cleveland OH & lost 11,500 bushels.
- 1854 Buffalo customs District.
- 1856 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1857 Enrolled Detroit, MI & Buffalo, NY.
- 1857, Jul Collided with schooner J. F. WARNER, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1860 Enrolled Detroit, MI, owned C. C. Blodgett.
- 1862 Rebuilt; owned J. B. Scott, Detroit, MI.
- 1863, Jul 8 Grounded, Graham Shoal, Straits of Mackinac.
- 1866 Readmeasured 205 gross ton.
- 1867 Rebuilt & rerigged as schooner.
- 1867, Jul Dismasted; repaired at Detroit.
- 1867, Sep 11 Collided with schooner MOUNTAINEER, Lake Erie.
- 1868, Oct 24 Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:54:39