- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, Apr 12 Launched.
- 1881, May Damaged in collision with propeller WAVERLY in dense fog.
- 1883, Aug Damaged by collision at Sarnia, ONT.
- 1885 ,Jul Barge towed by C.J. KERSHAW in Escanaba & Ashtabula ore trade.
- 1887, Jul In tow of steambarge NEW ORLEANS, coal laden, she collided with steambarge LOUISIANA at Sault Ste. Marie; repaired Manitowoc, WI.
- 1888 Towed by SIBERIA.
- 1890, Apr Towed by KATE BUTTERONI in Marquette, MI & Cleveland, OH ore trade.
- 1897, Dec 1 Wrecked Lake Superior.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:13:19