- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1869 Canadian; 22 registered tons; towed on Welland Canal.
- 1871 Owned O. McMan, Montreal, QUE.
- 1878 C61123; 45 gross tons; Owned Montreal Harbor Commission, QUE.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Public Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:13:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio