- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Described 282 gross tons.
- 1881, Mar 15 Owned C. H. Hackley & McGordon Estate, Muskegon; sold to other Muskegon parties.
- 1882, Oct Collision with steambarge KETCHAM, crushing ANDERSON'S starboard bow.
- 1887, Apr 13 Name changed to QUICKSTEP.
- 1895, May 13 Went ashore Sheboygan, WI; all crew saved; carrying lumber; owned Jacob B. Jacobson and Michael Hilty, Hilty Lumber Co.
- 1895, Jun 5 Released from beach, now in port for repairs.
- 1895, Oct Receiving through rebuilt by purchasers Riebildt, Wolter & Co., Stergeon Bay, WI.
- 1916 Mobile, Alabama.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 12:53:35