- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1898, Jul On sea trials Cleveland, OH; built for duty on east coast; not completed before end of Spanish/American war.
- 1898, Sep Taken to east coast via St. Lawrence River.
- 1918 Rescued entire crew of British steamer VENTURIA off coast of North Carolina.
- 1919, Nov 5 Decommissioned.
- 1924, Sep 16 Sold.
- Revenue and Coast Guard Cutters
- Donald V. Baut
- Donald L. Canney
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio