History and Notes
- 1905, Sep Commissioned, Carribean squadron, Central & South American waters.
- 1914 Patrolled Mexican waters following Vera Cruz incident.
- 1915 Carribean.
- 1917, Sep 29 Departed for Portsmouth, NH, then Gibralter.
- 1918, Sep 9 Damaged enemy submarine.
- 1919, Mar 2 Decommissioned Portsmouth, NH.
- 1920, Aug 16 Survey work in Carribean.
- 1922, May 2 Recommissioned to Naval Reserve Training, Duluth, MN.
- 1941 Trained Armed Guards Chesapeak Bay durning World War II.
- 1945, Sep 7 Decommissioned.
- 1946, Dec 19 Owned Maria Angelo, Miami, FL.
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:08:08
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio