- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 400,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1891, Aug 5 Launched.
- 1892, Jun Collided with schooner GEORGE W. WESCOTT, Milwaukee Harbor, WI, Lake Michgian.
- 1903, May 4 Owned Colborn Navigation Co., Michigan City, IN.
- 1910, Apr 7 Owned J. H. Lutz et al, Michigan City.
- 1917, Apr 2 Owned Kreetan Co., Johnswood, MI.
- 1927, Sep 17 Converted to barge; 392.6 gross & net tons; owned Samuek Shields & Earl Weston, Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
- 1928-29, Winter Diesel engine.
- 1928, Feb 25 Owned Samuel Shields, Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1929, May 3 Foundered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:06:02
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio