- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1868 Readmeasured 424.97 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned John Lingren, Chicago, IL.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1877 Rebuilt.
- 1881, Jun Collided with steamer IRON DUKE, fog, off Sauble, Lake Superior.
- 1883, Nov 13 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio