- Original Owner
- Parker Transportation Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890-91 Towed by propeller JOHN OADES.
- 1893, Jan 30 Owned Pridgeon Navigation Co.
- 1898-1901 Towed by propeller A. A. PARKER.
- 1905, Nov 13 Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- A.E. Young
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:04:55
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio