- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 100 passengers
History and Notes
- Ran Collingwood, ONT to Sault Ste. Marie & Georgian Bay Ports with sister ATLANIC on White Line.
- 1885, Oct Collision with steamer BUTCHER BOY near Hilton.
- 1898 Sunk J.H. JONES in collision.
- 1898, Nov 3 Burned, Collingwood.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 23:02:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio