- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 247 64/95
History and Notes
- 1854, May 11 Owned Rounds, Hudson & Ranney, Buffalo, NY.
- 1858, Oct 7 Blown against pier by squall, Oswego, NY, sank; captain's wife, child & mate washed overboard, drowned.
- 1858, Nov 26 Tug WILLIAM MORGAN recovered OSPREY.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio