- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1874, Jul 13 Registered Picton, ONT.
- 1874, Dec 16 Added owner H.B. Rathburn, Mill Point, ONT.
- 1875, Jul 11 Owned John Ewart, Richard Kinch & Robert Mulholland, Coburg, ONT; left Chicago for Queenstown with bone dust; traveled Belleville, Cook, Ireland, England, Russia, Prussia, Belfast & West Indies.
- 1876, Dec 14 Wrecked Atlantic Ocean.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID