- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1900, Jul Purchased in England for Algoma Central Railway.
- 1902 Came to Lakes; British registry.
- 1912 Owned Algoma Central Steamship Line.
- 1916, Mar Owned, F.E. Hall, now at Liverpool, England, reported sold.
- 1916 Renamed CARMELLA.
- 1927 Italian owned.
- 1930 Out of registry, scrapped.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 22:58:43