- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,000,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1883 Received machinery, 1 firebox boiler; 21", 37" X 36", fore & aft compound engine by Dry Dock Engine Works, Detroit, MI; number 110; single screw.
- 1883, Apr 27 Owned W. C. Richardson, et al, Ashtabula, OH.
- 1884 Rebuilt, added upper deck, 891.02 gross tons, 3 masts.
- 1884, Jul 27 Sunk by collision, Lake Superior.
- 1885 Enrollement surrendered, Cleveland, "Vessel Lost".
- 1984 Wreck located.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 22:21:23
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio