- Propulsion Type
- 128' 4"
- 25' 2"
- 12' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1913 Owned Security Trust Co., Detroit, MI.
- 1914 Owned Pringle Barge Line, Cleveland, OH; 1 mast.
- 1916 Owned U. S. Shipping Board, went to Atlantic Coast, used as ice-breaker, Maine coast.
- 1920 Owned Pringle Barge Line, renamed GUARDIAN; 2 masts.
- 1922 Reengined with engine from steamer VENEZUELA.
- 1930, Jun 12 Stranded Cove Island, Lake Huron, Reid Wrecking Co., Sarnia; released, towed to Collingwood, ONT repaired.
- 1931 Owned J. T. Reid, C155301.
- 1931, Jan 28 Owned Simac Line, Montreal, QUE.
- 1937 Owned Union Towing & Salvage Co., Port Arthur, ONT.
- 1957 Stationed, Sarnia, ONT.
- 1961 Scrapped Sorel, QUE.
- 1961, Jun 30 Register closed.
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-24 22:19:58
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio